Trailkeeper.org | Hiking in New York | Sullivan County Catskills
Hiking information for the Catskill Mountains of Sullivan County New York
This project is assisted by a grant from the Upper Delaware Council, Narrowsburg, NY 12764. Additional funding from the Sullivan County Plans and Progress Grant Program.
Learn more about our partners
– Do not use Parks or Trails if you are experiencing symptoms
– Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene before and after going outside, and remember ticks are still out there.
– Prepare yourself for limited public restrooms and water fountain access
– If the parking lot is full or there are a lot of people, go to another location
– Keep 6 feet away from other hikers at all times